MWW-2013 accomplished three major projects in spite of the harsh weather as over a dozen volunteers arrived for the annual 3-day event. They scraped, repaired and painted the Pavillion, repaired the Women's Washroom floor in the Lodge, and gave the NBBC kitchen a new coat of paint!(Mac / iPad / iPhone users go to our Media page to view this show.)
Get Ready to Have One of the Best Times of Your Life!
Norman B. Barr Camp is filled with tons of Summer Fun and Activites including Arts & Crafts in our Craft Building, great meals in our Dining Room, Outdoor Movies on the lakefront, basketball and volleyball on our Sports Court, hikes along the lake path, tasty treats from our Refectory and swimming in beautiful Lake Geneva!
Plus, lots of fun and fellowship with the new friends you'll meet here at camp!
We want you to have a great stay with us here at NBBC, so make sure to bring all the things on the list below, talk with your parents about the camp rules and get ready to have FUN!!!
What to Bring
• Sleeping bag or bed roll
• Pillow if needed
• Soap and shampoo for 5 days
• Tooth brush and toothpaste
• Casual clothing and underwear for 7 days
• Swim suit
• 2 large towels (one for showering and one for the lake)
• At least 2 pairs of shoes (1 pair of gym shoes and flip flops or sandals)
• Sweatshirt or jacket (It can be very hot or very cold anytime during the summer.)
• Warm pajamas
• Raincoat or rain poncho
• A bible (optional)
What NOT to Bring
• No food or electronics
• No money – all the food is provided and everyday campers get an ice cream cone from our candy store and a healthy delicious snack every afternoon